The International Journal of Physical Sciences (IJPS) (ISSN
1992-1950) is designed
for the prompt publication of peer-reviewed articles in Physical Sciences.
The journal will be published freely online.
Readers will include investigators in universities, research institutes,
government and industry with research interest in the general subject of
Basic advertising include a banner ad with link to your website. Please
contact the IJPS manager for introductory rates:
- Banners may be sent on PC-formatted disks or as an e-mail attachment
- Screen size: 220 pixels wide x 40 pixels high (larger size can be
- File format: Interlaced, nontransparent gif (name must end in ".gif")
- File size: 20k maximum (ideally, less than 10k)
- Bit depth: 5-bit color maximum
- Alternative Text: A very short (less than 5 words) description of the
ad for people who have image loading turned off or are using a browser
that does not display images
- Send a banner file per above instructions.
- Send the exact name of your company to be matched in the text and the
URL to which it should be linked.